Many people worry about the cost of a funeral. They don’t know which costs are fixed (things like a doctor’s certificate and cemetery fees, which have to be passed on) and which costs are more flexible (things like the type of coffin, size and design of flowers and so on).
The staff at Wollongong City Funerals understands how stressful financial aspects of a funeral can be, so we have developed a range of fixed price funeral cremation packages that we believe cover a range of tastes, circumstances and budgets. You can view these packages on our home page or by clicking here:
Alternatively, you may wish to tailor the funeral to your exact requirements and we will work with you to make the costs as reasonable as possible.
In general, these are some of the costs involved:
- Professional Service Fee to Wollongong City Funerals for arranging the funeral
- Cemetery and crematorium fees, purchase of graves, lawn plots or other burial sites.
- A medical certificate of death is required for both burial and cremation. However, the law requires that an additional doctor’s certificate be provided for cremation. The doctor will charge a fee for this.
- Newspaper notices are charged based on size, the price will vary at each publishing house
- Clergy, Celebrant or church fees will be applicable for a funeral service. These fees are set by the celebrant or clergy that you choose.
- Floral tributes will vary based on size, design and seasonal flowers
- Any other optional items you may wish to include in your funeral service
The following pages in this section will give you a good understanding of what is available. Alternatively, you may wish to speak to us on (02) 4261 4488 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org