Making the arrangements today, with the help of loved ones, allows time for you to carefully attend to each detail.
By planning a funeral ahead, you can:
- Make your wishes known in regard to burial vs. cremation
- Nominate a Church or a Chapel for the service
- Nominate a cemetery or venue for the placement of your ashes
- Choose music or songs that are meaningful to you
- Let people know your preferences re. the style of coffin, floral tributes and order of service
- Prepare a suitable newspaper notice
- Prepare a special message to be read out to your family and friends
To pre-plan a funeral, contact Marina on 426144488.
Payment in advance towards the cost of your funeral is a sensible option for many.